Z plates, adapters for side racks – Z2 for Harley Davidson V-Rod since 2012 year of production.23 October 2020
Quick-release racks for motorcycle side saddlebags – medium model27 October 2020
Quick-release racks for motorcycle saddlebags – extra-long model
The racks allow you to easily mount and remove the motorcycle saddlebags, the construction of the racks is rigid, they do not get deformed under the load, the locks used have a dust-proof cover that protects the inside of the lock against mud, dust, etc. there is one key for opening the left and right side, the key can be removed from the lock only in the locked position, then we can be sure that the bag is always locked and no one is able to take it off.
The racks are available in black matte only.
Note – when placing an order, please specify the motorcycle make and model and whether a passenger backrest or a sisi bar are installed – then longer screws are packed taking into account the additional thickness of the backrest.
This set can be extended with a set of supports strengthening the saddlebag, and a chrome package – a set of screws and chrome rollers.
The racks are protected by patent law no.:
The racks have a TUV certificate no.:
– during certification
– length x height – 385 mm x 115 mm
– block spacing adjustment range for motorcycle screws – 115 – 300mm
– weight of the set – left + right rack – 2.35 kg
– rack load capacity – one side – tested 20 kg
– rack load capacity – one side – recommended 15 kg
– fixing the case to the rack – at four points
The price of the set includes:
– a set of racks – left and right side
– two keys
– a set of galvanized screws, washers and nuts for fixing the rack with the saddlebag
– a set of 4 rollers, spacer sleeves made of acid-proof steel and 4 galvanized screws to be screwed to the motorcycle
– installation instructions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.