Thanks to our machine stock we can offer precise processing of metals and plastics. We are able to mill and roll materials such as black steel, high-grade stainless steel (also stainless steel and acid-resistant steel), aluminium, brass, bronze and various plastics (PA, PU, POMC and others). The number of solutions that we can offer within our rich offer is virtually unlimited. CNC machining, which takes place in our factory, is so precise that the manufactured parts are of excellent quality. The applied CNC control allows for repeatability – that is why Tokart is recommended especially to the production plants as a reliable and dependable partner.
WHAT DO WE PROCESS?
- Black Steel (S235, S355, C45, NC, …)
- High-grade stainless steel (stainless, acid-resistant)
- Plastics (PA, PU, POM-C, …)
The applied CNC control allows us to achieve repeatability, which is required in serial production and high quality, which is undoubtedly a great advantage of our products and services.
CNC MACHINING POSSIBILITIES
- min. turning diameter
- max turning diameter
- passage over the bed
- max. turning length
- X: 1000 mm
- Y: 600 mm
- Z: 600 mm
- Pressure – 60T
- max. plate thickness – 8mm
- X: 650 mm
- Y: 300 mm
- Z: 350 mm
Additionally, we offer
- TIG AC DC welding with a power of 210A
- MIG, MAG welding
- welding of stainless steel, acid-resistant steel and aluminium
- cutting flat sheets in the 3000 × 1500 mm format
- cutting of sections and pipes up to Ø 280 mm with the possibility of setting the angle of + 65/45º
- bending of bars up to Ø 16mm
- cutting, threading, drilling and other locksmith work.
- bending of pipes with diameters: Ø 16, Ø 17, Ø 21,3 , Ø 26,9 , Ø 33,7 Ø 42,4